- Manufacturing plant, retro-fit for existing building
- Overhead Trapeze Pipe Racking System
- Installation of Compressors & Cooling Towers
- Underground Process Wasted system
- Solids Interceptor & Ejector piping
- Heating/Cooling Piping
- Restroom plumbing & fixtures
- Emergency shower & eye wash station
The Polycold project required weekly design team meetings that included 10 to 15 people. LeDuc & Dexter coordinated design of process waste system, compressed air delivery, chillers & chilled water system, heat exchanger, piping support trapeze, natural gas lines and new bathrooms. Their field crews implemented a super fast schedule while turning out first quality work. Each phase was completed on schedule. They provided a low maintenance, high quality manufacturing & test facility for Polycold.
WILLIAM MCDEVITT McDevitt & McDevitt Construction Corp.